пятница, 30 ноября 2007 г.

Мой новый скрап "Пришла зима"! My new scrap "Winter has come"!

Здравствуйте всем!
Итак, как и обещала, вот мой зимний скрап! Как видите, это скрап для оформления детских фотографий. Надеюсь вам понравится!
Пожалуйста, оставляйте комментарии, мне интересно знать ваше мнение!

И жду ваши готовые лейауты, которые выложу здесь для всеобщего любования! :))) Шлите сюда: tenderin@ukr.net


Hello everybody!
So, as I promised, here is my new winter kit. As you see it will work with child*s photos. Hope you will like it!
Please leave comments, I would like to know your opinion!
And waiting for your layouts which will be here on my blog for overall delight! :))) Mail here : tenderin@ukr.net






http://www.4shared.com/file/30819933/cebb5837/__online.html
Password: ibahjdrf

3 коммент.:

Анонимный комментирует...

Иннуль! Скрапик замечательный, как и все твои работы, от которых так и веет теплом и заботой! Спасибо большое! Джулик.

Maria комментирует...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Анонимный комментирует...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows doctor 1.5 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg